02 June 2010

Discipline: FAIL

So, one of the main reasons I decided to start this blog was to try to develop some discipline in writing, to make myself sit down and put my thoughts (some of them) in writing.  Obviously I am not doing very well.  I am finding it very difficult to make the time after a full day of work and needing to spend time with my family when I get home.  I have thoughts that seem worthy to put in a blog post fairly frequently, but they are not at a time when I can actually put them in writing.  Most often, it seems, they happen while I am commuting.  And then, when I do finally sit down at the computer I can't think of what seemed so good to blog about.  So, maybe blog posts won't be as frequent here as I was hoping for.  Or, maybe I can develop some discipline to keep writing.  It would help if I got more comments so I would see feedback on what I write.  I guess it takes time, though, to build up enough of a reader base that comments are regular.  I'll just keep taking one day at a time and try to write more often.  We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment