11 February 2010

Starting Up

I guess it is good to try new things. So, here we go. I don't know anything about blogging, though I do read several blogs (check the blogroll).
I have been feeling like I need to start developing the discipline of writing. I have been a good consumer of other peoples' thought content, but I have been lax in coming up with my own. This is not to say that I don't have thoughts. It is just that I have not expressed them in an organized fashion and subjected them to outside scrutiny. I think this will force me to organize my thoughts and ensure they hang together.
As a unit commander in the U.S. Military my job right now is pretty busy. However, I am setting the goal of posting about 2-3 times a week. I expect to generally cover topics of theology, leadership, the Christian life and family life; but, other topics may creep in also.
So, that is all the time I have for tonight. More later.

1 comment:

  1. Great to "see" you on here! I'll be following your blog and will send you mine as soon as I get it up this week. Looking forward to some good dialogue! Chaps.

    ReplyDelete